Outstanding Research Award
The Outstanding Research Award recipient must be a tenured full-time faculty member at Purdue University Fort Wayne. There are no restrictions on the number of applications or nominations from any college, school, or department.
The award recipient will receive $2,500 and be honored at an on-campus reception following a presentation to the campus community.
The Call for Nominations is available through InfoReady. The Nominator will complete the nomination package in InfoReady. For detailed instructions on accessing InfoReady, please see the InfoReady Internal Funding Application System Access Instructions [PDF].
Nominations are due October 3, 2022.
Program Administration Specialist
Outstanding Research Award Recipients
- 2021-22: Ahmed Mustafa, Professor of Biology
- 2020-21: Mary Ann Cain, Professor of English and linguistics
- 2019–20: David Cochran, Professor of Systems Engineering
- 2018–19: Dong Chen, Professor of Civil Engineering
- 2017–18: Bruce Kingsbury, Professor of Biology
- 2016–17: Zhuming Bi, Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering
- 2015–16: Peter Dragnev, Professor of Mathematics
- 2014: Steven Stevenson, Associate Professor of Chemistry
- 2013: Abdullah Eroglu, Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering
- 2012: Richard Sutter, Professor of Anthropology
- 2011: Bernd Fischer, Professor of History
- 2010: William DeMott, Professor of Biology
- 2009: George Kalamaras, Professor of English
- 2008: Anson Shupe, Professor of Sociology
- 2007: James M. Lutz, Professor of Political Science
- 2006: Peter Hamburger, Professor of Mathematics
- 2005: Clark Butler, Professor of Philosophy
- 2004: David A. Dilts, Professor of Economics
- 2003: William E. Cooper Jr., Professor of Biology
- 2002: James O. Farlow Jr., Professor of Geology
- 2001: Alan R. Sandstrom, Professor of Anthropology
- 2000: Mary Helen Thuente, Professor of English
- 1999: Lowell W. Beineke, Jack S. Schrey Professor of Mathematical Sciences