Enroll Today to Save Your Spot
You applied. You waited. Then the news came: congratulations, you’re going to be a Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodon!
Next thing on your list? Submit your enrollment deposit.
Your enrollment deposit will tell us that you plan to attend classes and start your degree. It’s not an extra fee, as it will go directly toward your tuition.
How to Make Your Deposit
Follow these steps:
- Sign in to your student account on goPFW. (If you haven’t created your student account do that now.)
- At the top of the student portal screen, click the Billing and Financial Aid tab.
- After the billing page appears, click Deposit at the top of the window.
- On the deposit page, select the term (semester) when you plan to start school and the type of deposit you want to make (undergraduate or international student).
- Follow the payment steps to use an electronic transfer from your bank account (free) or pay with a credit card (with a service fee).
- When you finish, the system will confirm your payment.