CCT provides vehicles to staff and students for use on official University travel billed to a departmental account, and follows the Use of Vehicle for University Business Policy.
Transportation Request Form
Please submit a Transportation Request to reserve a vehicle. All vehicles must be reserved at least 24 hours before the trip start time.
All drivers will need a valid US or Canadian Driver's License in order to secure a vehicle.
Staff/Faculty drivers will need to self assess using the MVR Grading Grid [PDF] and sign acknowledgement when picking up the vehicle.
Student/volunteer drivers must meet the requirements listed on the Student/Volunteer MVR Grading Grid and then need to fill out the Student/Volunteer Driver's Authorization Request Form. Please allow 5 business days for processing. Students MUST be 21 years old to rent a non-university vehicle.
Passenger Van Training
PFW requires staff and faculty who rent a 12 passenger van and students/volunteers who rent any size van to watch the Van Training Video, take the Online Quiz, and print and sign the Quiz Results email you will receive after taking the online quiz prior to driving the van. Send the signed form to the CCT office in WU 127 or the driver can bring the form with them when picking up the vehicle keys.
Club Cart Use Agreement
Anyone who rents a club cart needs to read, print and sign the Club Cart Use Agreement. Send the signed form to the CCT office in WU 127 or the driver can bring the form with them when picking up the club cart keys.
A $20.00 cancellation fee will only apply if cancelling less than 24 hours before the trip start time. If you would like to cancel call the CCT office at 481-6611, or email [email protected]
Drivers Release Form
If there is more than 1 driver per vehicle, we will need each driver to sign the Drivers Release Form stating that they have read the policy above and met the requirements. The forms can be mailed back to the CCT office in WU 127, or brought with the driver when picking up the vehicle keys.
Picking Up Vehicles
- Vehicle keys may be picked up in WU 127, Monday–Friday 8 a.m.– 5 p.m.
- If you are departing at 10 a.m. or earlier, your rental vehicle will be delivered by 4 p.m. the day before your trip. Vehicle keys can be picked up in WU 127 between 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. the day prior to departing. Monday rentals can pick up the keys on Friday.
- Vehicles can be found on the north end of the ground floor of Parking Garage 2 [PDF]. There are signs indicating “University Fleet Vehicles Only.”
Make sure you display the red “University Parking Pass” on the dashboard of your personal car.
- Vehicle keys should be returned at WU 127, Monday–Friday 8 a.m.– 5 p.m.
- For after hours or weekend returns, please use the drop box located on the north end of the ground floor of Parking Garage 2 [PDF]
- Vehicles must be parked in the “University Fleet Vehicle Parking” area in Parking Garage 2 when they are returned.
Rental vehicles are obtained through Enterprise for travel on Purdue Fort Wayne business by employees and students.
- Filling the gas tank before returning the vehicle is encouraged.
- Gas receipts should be given to your department for reimbursement.
|NUMBER OF PASSENGERS
|Nissan Versa or similar
|Toyota Corolla or similar
|Chevy Malibu or similar
|Nissan Maxima or similar
|Chrysler 300 or similar
|Chrysler Pacifica or similar
|Nissan Kicks or similar
|Ford Edge or similar
|Chevy Tahoe or similar
|Chevy Suburban or similar
|1/2 Ton Standard/Full Size Truck
|Ford F-150 or similar
|12/15 Passenger Van
|Ford Transit Wagon or similar
|8 (off campus)
12/15 (on campus)
Our fleet vehicles are maintained and operated by CCT for travel on Purdue Fort Wayne business by employees and students.
- Fleet Vans come with a gas credit card that is used for refueling the vans. Receipts must be kept and turned in with the van keys.
Purdue Fort Wayne Fleet Vehicles
|8 including driver
|2 including driver