Campus Credentials and Transportation

Security Badges

Security badges are offered to select campus departments or approved students to show authorized access when working off campus or in areas other than their home department. If you would like to place a request for a security badge, please submit a Security Badge Request Form. This form must be submitted by a department head, dean, director or professor. 

Departmental staff/student that might need security badges may include:

  • Building Services
  • Information Technology Services
  • College Cable Access, Publications
  • Telephone Operations
  • Purchasing and Support Services
  • Reporters for The Communicator student newspaper, etc.
  • School of education students/faculty