Learning & Development Offerings
SUPERVISE FOR SUCCESS
The Supervise for Success program consists of ten learning units and is designed to equip supervisors with tools, techniques and information essential to successful performance. Upon completion of the program, participants receive a certificate acknowledging their accomplishment.
- Module 1: Foundations for Success: Core Behaviors and Competencies
- Module 2: University Policies and Compliance
- Module 3: FMLA, ADA and Worker’s Compensation, Compensation and Classification and Accessibility
- Module 4: Hiring Talented Individuals
- Module 5: Communication Skills for Supervisors
- Module 6: MBTI - Myers Briggs
- Module 7: Managing Conflict
- Module 8: Managing Performance
- Module 9: Strategic Leadership: Identifying Your Leadership Strategy
- Module 10: Managing Diversity and Generations in the Workplace
Cohorts begin in the fall and spring semesters, watch Inside PFW and your email for registration information. If you have questions or for more information, please email: email@example.com.