Student Conference Travel Program
To support Purdue Fort Wayne undergraduate students in traveling to present research, scholarship, or creative activity at a domestic conference.
This grant is open to Purdue Fort Wayne undergraduate students engaged in faculty-mentored research who have had a paper accepted for presentation at a professional conference. Students may receive support for one conference per academic year.
Subject to availability, funding may be awarded up to $250. No funding will be awarded without confirmation of the level of financial support from the department and the college/school.
Applications are closed for 2021-2022.
To apply, please be prepared to upload the following into InfoReady:
- Invitation or other supporting documentation from the conference organizers of your acceptance
- Estimated costs of eligible travel expenses: registration, airfare, hotel, mileage, auto rental, ground transportation
- Statement of financial support from the department
- Statement of financial support from the college/school
- Statement of additional financial support (if applicable)
- Letter of support from your Faculty Mentor
Applications are accepted on a continual basis and are awarded based on the availability of funds.
Upon return, the student must provide a brief summary of the presentation and conference experience (no more than one page) to University Research and Innovation.
Dr. Connie Kracher
Director, University Research and Innovation