Tinkerers, builders, and experimenters—your curiosity can change the future.
Every new gadget began as an innovative idea, a fleeting curiosity that became a perpetual thought that begged to be brought to life. Big and small. Recreational to life changing. It all starts with that spark of curiosity.
A.S. in Industrial Engineering Technology
By getting an associate degree in industrial engineering technology, you’ll acquire the basic communication and practical engineering skills you need for entry-level IET positions. Once you graduate, you’ll also be eligible to enter the B.S. program.
- The ability to use, organize, and interpret scientific data
- Experience with designing, planning, and supervising
- The ability to apply theories and principles of science and math
- Support from the Mastodon community
- A prestigious Purdue degree
Looking for ways to make paying for college a little easier? ScholarshipUniverse is a tool for current and admitted Purdue Fort Wayne students that allows you to create an academic profile and connect with scholarship opportunities.
For more information about all the scholarships available at Purdue Fort Wayne—including opportunities for specific programs—you can visit the Office of Financial Aid or contact us at [email protected].
Program Educational Objectives
- To prepare graduates with knowledge, technical, analytical, and managerial skills necessary to develop, implement, and improve integrated systems in manufacturing and service industries that include people, materials, equipment, information, and energy
- To develop a respect for diversity and a knowledge of contemporary professional, societal, and global issues with an understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities
- To prepare graduates for both immediate employment and continuation in the B.S. program
Learn more about student outcomes and graduation and enrollment data here.
- Computer Systems Engineer
- Construction Engineer
- Electrical Power Engineer
- Engineering Manager
- Industrial Engineer
- Product Developer and Tester
- Project Manager
- Quality Engineer