This is where musicians become everything they’ve dreamed.
Our degrees span all music professions, from education to performance to therapy. We also have minors in music and jazz studies.
- Instruction in multiple approaches and orientations to music therapy
- Hands-on clinical training
- Numerous community partnerships
- Support from the Mastodon community
- A prestigious Purdue degree
Purdue University Fort Wayne is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Music and the American Music Therapy Association.
Looking for ways to make paying for college a little easier? ScholarshipUniverse is a tool for current and admitted Purdue Fort Wayne students that allows you to create an academic profile and connect with scholarship opportunities.
For more information about all the scholarships available at Purdue Fort Wayne—including opportunities for specific programs—you can visit the Office of Financial Aid or contact us at [email protected].
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this degree, students will be able to demonstrate the following learning outcomes:
- An understanding of theory and research related to clinical practice
- Extensive use of the most current professional research and clinical literature in music therapy and related areas of practice
- The application of theory, research, and literature to actual clinical practice in a variety of settings
- Music Therapist