Mathematical Sciences Programs
It all adds up to creating the future you want.
Numbers are kind of your thing, and we get that. We’re here to help you take what you love and turn it into a rewarding career.
M.A.T. in Mathematics Teaching
The master’s program in mathematics teaching operates on a cohort model, and it’s carefully designed to provide professional growth for middle- and secondary-school mathematics teachers by scaffolding and intertwining theory and practice in mathematics education across four academic-year semesters and two summer sessions.
- Top-notch problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Experience with quantitative reasoning
- The ability to construct logical arguments
- Support from the Mastodon community
- A prestigious Purdue degree
Looking for ways to make paying for college a little easier? ScholarshipUniverse is a tool for current and admitted Purdue Fort Wayne students that allows you to create an academic profile and connect with scholarship opportunities.
For more information about all the scholarships available at Purdue Fort Wayne—including opportunities for specific programs—you can visit the Office of Financial Aid or contact us at [email protected].
- Middle School Mathematics Teacher
- School Administrator
- School Counselor
- Secondary School Mathematics Teacher
- Math Educator (Informal)