Communication is key.
Communication makes the world go round. Think about it. From writing an A+ paper to texting friends—it all requires communication. So why not become a pro?
B.A. in Communication: Interpersonal and Organizational Communication
It takes excellent communicators to solve the toughest problems. The bachelor of arts in communication with an interpersonal and organizational concentration will teach you to become a better communicator in both personal and professional contexts. You’ll learn about conflict management, group interaction, leadership, gender and intercultural communication, and organization practices and dynamics.
- The development of problem-solving skills
- The ability to research and analyze information
- An enhanced understanding of argumentation and writing
- Support from the Mastodon community
- A prestigious Purdue degree
Looking for ways to make paying for college a little easier? ScholarshipUniverse is a tool for current and admitted Purdue Fort Wayne students that allows you to create an academic profile and connect with scholarship opportunities.
For more information about all the scholarships available at Purdue Fort Wayne—including opportunities for specific programs—you can visit the Office of Financial Aid or contact us at [email protected].
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this degree, students will be able to demonstrate the following learning outcomes:
- Evaluate interpersonal and group interactions
- Communicate competently, effectively, appropriately, and ethically, interpersonally and in groups
- Communication and Diversity Trainer
- Communications Director
- Elected Official
- Film Producer
- Human Resources Professional
- Marketing Manager
- Public Relations Professional
- Social Media Manager