Enlighten yourself to the wonders of human behavior.
Your curiosity combined with your eagerness to understand will take you far. We're just here to help you turn what you already love into a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Since you’re here, you’re probably fascinated with human behavior. We are too. The coolest thing about the psychology minor is that it pairs really well with any major. Who couldn’t benefit from understanding how we act the way we do? This minor will introduce you to some of the major areas in psychology. Depending on your interests, you may select from courses in child, social, or abnormal psychology, along with many others. Fair warning: be prepared to learn a lot about yourself in the process.
- The development of critical-thinking, research, and evaluation skills
- Experience with data analysis, interpretation, and abstract reasoning
- The acquisition of behavior-change skills
- Support from the Mastodon community
- A prestigious Purdue education
Looking for ways to make paying for college a little easier? ScholarshipUniverse is a tool for current and admitted Purdue Fort Wayne students that allows you to create an academic profile and connect with scholarship opportunities.
For more information about all the scholarships available at Purdue Fort Wayne—including opportunities for specific programs—you can visit the Office of Financial Aid or contact us at [email protected].
- Behavior Technician
- Clinical Psychologist
- Drug and Alcohol Counselor
- Human Resources Manager
- Juvenile Detention Worker
- Marriage and Family Counselor
- Medical Doctor
- Mental Health Assistant
- Occupational Therapist