Women’s Studies Programs
This is where advocacy is encouraged.
Providing support, obtaining knowledge, and being passionate about a cause are what we’re all about.
Women’s Studies Minor
This minor is open to all students who want an introduction to women’s studies. You’ll get to craft your own curriculum by choosing from interdisciplinary courses in topics such as women and literature, witchcraft and witch hunts, history of women in the United States, gender roles and communication, and philosophical theories of feminism.
- An understanding of gender in both historical and contemporary contexts
- Knowledge regarding the intersections of gender with race, nationality, class, sexuality, and disability
- The development of expert critical-thinking, problem-solving, speaking and communication skills
- Support from the Mastodon community
- A prestigious Purdue education
Looking for ways to make paying for college a little easier? ScholarshipUniverse is a tool for current and admitted Purdue Fort Wayne students that allows you to create an academic profile and connect with scholarship opportunities.
For more information about all the scholarships available at Purdue Fort Wayne—including opportunities for specific programs—you can visit the Office of Financial Aid or contact us at [email protected].
- Advertising Executive
- Government Agent
- Grant Writer
- Human Services Specialist
- Market Researcher
- Museum Curator
- News Correspondent
- Nonprofit Administrator
- Social Justice Advocate
- Social Worker