Anthropology and Sociology Programs
Study what fascinates you while acquiring a strong liberal arts background.
The skills you’ll learn through our programs are essential to many different careers, which opens more doors than you may think.
Pursuing a minor in sociology will give you an introduction to the area of study that focuses on understanding society and the relationship between society and individuals. This 15-credit program will allow you considerable freedom to craft the experience you want by selecting from all sociology courses, which cover topics from basic sociology principles to social problems to deviance to violence to criminology to race.
- The development of observation, reasoning, critical-thinking, and research skills
- An enhanced understanding of intercultural communication skills
- Support from the Mastodon community
- A prestigious Purdue education
Looking for ways to make paying for college a little easier? ScholarshipUniverse is a tool for current and admitted Purdue Fort Wayne students that allows you to create an academic profile and connect with scholarship opportunities.
For more information about all the scholarships available at Purdue Fort Wayne—including opportunities for specific programs—you can visit the Office of Financial Aid or contact us at [email protected].
- Employment or Labor Relations Specialist
- Immigration Specialist
- Policy Analyst
- Program Evaluator
- Sales and Marketing Consultant
- School Administrator
- Social Science Researcher
- Social Worker