Anthropology and Sociology Programs
Study what fascinates you while acquiring a strong liberal arts background.
The skills you’ll learn through our programs are essential to many different careers, which opens more doors than you may think.
Curious minds want to know, which is why you should consider adding this minor to your bachelor’s degree. The anthropology minor will introduce you to the extraordinary field of study that focuses on humanity and cultures. Culture, bioanthropology, language, and prehistoric archaeology are all on the agenda.
- An understanding and respect of people and cultures
- An appreciation of cultural and biological variation
- The development of expert analytical, critical-thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Support from the Mastodon community
- A prestigious Purdue education
Looking for ways to make paying for college a little easier? ScholarshipUniverse is a tool for current and admitted Purdue Fort Wayne students that allows you to create an academic profile and connect with scholarship opportunities.
For more information about all the scholarships available at Purdue Fort Wayne—including opportunities for specific programs—you can visit the Office of Financial Aid or contact us at [email protected].
- Bilingual Educator
- Court Interpreter
- FBI Agent
- Foreign Service Officer
- International Relations Consultant
- Travel Agent