Management and Marketing Programs
You have what it takes to make it in the world of business.
Combine your interest in business with an education designed to foster your success. Step forward with the Department of Management and Marketing.
Small Business Management Certificate
Gaining an understanding of the current business environment is key to creating success for your company. This certificate is a great complement to any major, in addition to being a strong asset to those looking to change careers.
- A rigorous curriculum
- Support from the entire Mastodon community
- Business-networking opportunities
- A prestigious Purdue education
Looking for ways to make paying for college a little easier? ScholarshipUniverse is a tool for current and admitted Purdue Fort Wayne students that allows you to create an academic profile and connect with scholarship opportunities.
For more information about all the scholarships available at Purdue Fort Wayne—including opportunities for specific programs—you can visit the Office of Financial Aid or contact us at [email protected].
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this certificate, students will be able to demonstrate the following learning outcomes:
- Develop an understanding of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial orientation
- Develop a business plan for enterprises
- Use marketing and financial information to advance and promote the plan
- Understand available financing providers, including “angels,” venture capitalists, and strategic partners
- Account Manager
- Budget Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Credit/Loan Officer
- Development Officer
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager