English and Linguistics Programs
Harness the power of words.
Whether you’re reading them, writing them, studying them, analyzing them, or saying them, you cannot escape words. So why not embrace them?
B.A. in English: Language Arts
Literary interpretation. Digital writing. Ethnic, minority, and non-Western literature. Teaching writing. It’s all covered with a bachelor of arts in English with a language arts concentration. This is a great path to take if you plan to teach English.
- The development of problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- The ability to research and analyze information
- An enhanced understanding of the art of persuasion
- An opportunity to express yourself creatively
- Support from the Mastodon community
- A prestigious Purdue degree
Looking for ways to make paying for college a little easier? ScholarshipUniverse is a tool for current and admitted Purdue Fort Wayne students that allows you to create an academic profile and connect with scholarship opportunities.
For more information about all the scholarships available at Purdue Fort Wayne—including opportunities for specific programs—you can visit the Office of Financial Aid or contact us at [email protected].
- Content Strategist
- Forensic Linguist
- Literary Critic
- Public Relations Specialist
- Technical Writer