ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING PROGRAMS
It takes an innovative engineer to solve complex technical problems.
Our engineering programs are ABET accredited and prepare students to tackle the toughest engineering problems with the latest cutting-edge solutions.
B.S. in Computer or Electrical Engineering and M.S.E. in Engineering (Dual Degree)
Designed for students who truly know what they want for their future, this innovative program will allow you to obtain a bachelor of science degree in computer or electrical engineering and a master of science degree in engineering simultaneously—and in just five years. You’ll save time, you’ll save money, and you’ll be on the path to success quicker than you ever thought possible.
- The ability to identify, formulate, and solve electrical or
- Experience with electrical or computer systems
- The ability to apply knowledge in math, science, and engineering
- Support from the Mastodon community
- A prestigious Purdue degree
This program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Looking for ways to make paying for college a little easier? ScholarshipUniverse is a tool for current and admitted Purdue Fort Wayne students that allows you to create an academic profile and connect with scholarship opportunities.
For more information about all the scholarships available at Purdue Fort Wayne—including opportunities for specific programs—you can visit the Office of Financial Aid or contact us at [email protected].
- Advanced Automation and Robotic Systems Engineer
- Computer Application Engineer
- Computer Network Architect
- Computer Programmer
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Computer User Support Specialist
- Embedded Systems Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Signal Processing Engineer
- Network Design Engineer
- Control Engineer
- Computer Hardware Engineer