Electrical and Computer Engineering Programs
It takes an innovative engineer to solve complex technical problems.
Our engineering programs are ABET accredited and prepare students to tackle the toughest engineering problems with the most innovative solutions.
Systems Engineering Postbaccalaureate
The certificate is designed for students who have completed a four-course sequence in systems engineering. The curriculum provides students with a background in system engineering fundamentals, systems architecture, economics, and engineering management. Professional engineers may find the program beneficial in helping them understand modern product development principles and best practices.
- The ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems
- The ability to apply knowledge in math, science, and engineering
- Support from the Mastodon community
- A prestigious Purdue degree
Looking for ways to make paying for college a little easier? ScholarshipUniverse is a tool for current and admitted Purdue Fort Wayne students that allows you to create an academic profile and connect with scholarship opportunities.
For more information about all the scholarships available at Purdue Fort Wayne—including opportunities for specific programs—you can visit the Office of Financial Aid or contact us at [email protected].
- Advanced Automation and Robotic Systems Engineer
- Computer Application Engineer
- Computer Hardware Engineer
- Computer Network Architect
- Computer Programmer
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Computer User Support Specialist
- Control Engineer
- Embedded Systems Engineer
- Network Design Engineer
- Signal Processing Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Test Engineer