ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING PROGRAMS
It takes an innovative engineer to solve complex technical problems.
Our engineering programs prepare students to tackle the toughest engineering problems with the latest, cutting-edge solutions.
M.S.E. in Engineering (Electrical, Computer, and Systems)
The master of science degree in engineering is designed to meet the needs of motivated engineers seeking to advance their careers. You can select from three concentrations: computer, electrical, and systems engineering. This program is designed to accommodate working engineers, so you can take evening classes that won’t interfere with your current job.
- The ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems
- The ability to apply knowledge in math, science, and engineering
- Support from the Mastodon community
- A prestigious Purdue degree
Looking for ways to make paying for college a little easier? ScholarshipUniverse is a tool for current and admitted Purdue Fort Wayne students that allows you to create an academic profile and connect with scholarship opportunities.
For more information about all the scholarships available at Purdue Fort Wayne—including opportunities for specific programs—you can visit the Office of Financial Aid or contact us at [email protected].
- Advanced Automation and Robotic Systems Engineer
- Computer Application Engineer
- Computer Hardware Engineer
- Computer Network Architect
- Computer Programmer
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Computer User Support Specialist
- Control Engineer
- Embedded Systems Engineer
- Network Design Engineer
- Signal Processing Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Test Engineer
Explore similar programs.