Physics—where innovation and understanding become a unified front.
Did you know that physicists developed the underlying technology of cell phones, computers, and tablets? They also created the image sensors used in cameras, magnetic storage in hard drives, the MRI—the list goes on, but you get the picture.
Neutron stars. Black holes. Near-earth asteroids. Exoplanets. Dark matter. What could be more fun? Consider minoring in astronomy to explore all this as you work toward enhancing your bachelor’s degree. You’ll even get to spend lots of time in our UFO (Undergraduate Fun Observatory).
- Development of analytical-thinking and research skills
- Experience with circuit design, field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs), and microcontrollers for instrumentation development
- Understanding of the importance of experimentation and data analysis
- Support from the Mastodon community
- A prestigious Purdue education
Looking for ways to make paying for college a little easier? ScholarshipUniverse is a tool for current and admitted Purdue Fort Wayne students that allows you to create an academic profile and connect with scholarship opportunities.
For more information about all the scholarships available at Purdue Fort Wayne—including opportunities for specific programs—you can visit the Office of Financial Aid or contact us at [email protected].
- Aerospace or Aeronautics Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Financial Analyst
- Observatory Technician
- Software Developer
- Systems Engineer
- Technical Engineer