Student ACTIVITIES board
Make an impact.
The Student Activities Board is a great place to create change and positively influence our campus—and we could use your thoughts and ideas. Take a look of some of the benefits of joining:
- Determine what events happen on campus
- Improve student life on campus
- Gain valuable programming experience
- Develop leadership and communication skills
- Meet new people
- Network throughout the campus and Fort Wayne community
Ways to be involved.
Help at events as needed and attend meetings.
Help at events, attend meetings, and serve on one of the following committees:
- Annual Events
- Signature Events
- Special Activities
Oversee a committee, have committee meetings with members, meet with all committee chairs, and meet with the Student Activities Board director and student programming coordinator.
- Jacob Eck, Assistant Director of Student Organizations
- Taylor Anderson, Recruitment Cochair
- Sydney Coyne, Signature Events Chair
- Madison Crisp, Marketing Chair
- David Egolf, Operations Chair
- Monica Fox, Special Activities Chair
- Liz Lassiter, Recruitment Cochair
- Abi Pease, Annual Events Chair