Hospitality and Tourism Management Programs
Hone your skills and see where they can take you.
Gorgeous restaurants—big and small. Luxurious hotels. Exotic, popular, and hidden tourism destinations. Learn the ins and outs of hospitality management and prepare to make your success where you want.
- A rigorous curriculum
- Research-project opportunities
- Support from the entire Mastodon community
- Business-networking opportunities
- Development of extraordinary guest-service and service-recovery skills
- A prestigious Purdue degree
Looking for ways to make paying for college a little easier? ScholarshipUniverse is a tool for current and admitted Purdue Fort Wayne students that allows you to create an academic profile and connect with scholarship opportunities.
For more information about all the scholarships available at Purdue Fort Wayne—including opportunities for specific programs—you can visit the Office of Financial Aid or contact us at [email protected].
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this degree, students will be able to demonstrate the following learning outcomes:
- Analyze service principles and service culture
- Solve hospitality-industry-related challenges using analytical and/or quantitative skills
- Make ethical and legal decisions for hospitality and tourism enterprises
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Apply leadership principles for management in a diverse industry
- Understand performance standards associated with workplace skills for the hospitality and tourism industry
- Director of Housekeeping
- Event Planner
- Executive Chef
- Food Service Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Hotel Manager
- Marketing and Public Relations Representative
- Restaurant Manager
- Travel Agent