Economics and Finance Programs
The flexibility of an economics and finance education.
No aspect of the business world is untouched by economics and finance. Find your place in this world with the help of the Department of Economics and Finance.
- A rigorous curriculum
- Research-project opportunities
- Support from the entire Mastodon community
- Business-networking opportunities
- A prestigious Purdue education
Looking for ways to make paying for college a little easier? ScholarshipUniverse is a tool for current and admitted Purdue Fort Wayne students that allows you to create an academic profile and connect with scholarship opportunities.
For more information about all the scholarships available at Purdue Fort Wayne—including opportunities for specific programs—you can visit the Office of Financial Aid or contact us at [email protected].
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this certificate, students will be able to demonstrate working knowledge of the following areas:
- Asset and liability management
- Commercial bank operations
- Consumer and commercial banking
- Credit analysis
- Derivative instruments
- Financial intermediaries
- Interest-rate forecasting
- Macroeconomics analysis
- Modeling simulation
- The Federal Reserve and monetary policy
- Budget Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Investment Banker
- Loan Officer