Dive into the art of photography with the Photo Club at Purdue Fort Wayne.
Purpose and Goals
- Promote new and creative photographic ideas with others of similar interest
- Prepare creative styles of photography through continued education
- Provide the opportunity to share new photographic experiences with others
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership is open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Nonvoting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non–Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III: Financial Obligation
- No dues are required.
DeeAnna Huffman, President DeeAnna Huffman, President
President Email email@example.com
Ray Hathaway, Vice President Ray Hathaway, Vice President
Vice President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Min Kyaw, Secretary Min Kyaw, Secretary
Secretary Email email@example.com
Min Kyaw, Treasurer Min Kyaw, Treasurer
Treasurer Email firstname.lastname@example.org