Music Industry Association
Purpose and Goals
1. Create support for the MI (Music Industry) program within the community.
2. Create events that encourage interaction between MI students, and grant opportunities to learn.
3. Create professional connections for the program.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I. Qualification
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II. Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 1 credit hour at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Non-voting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non-Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III. Financial Obligation
- A payment of $5 must be made at the start of each semester to maintain membership.