Purpose and Goals
The purposes and objectives of this organization are:
- To provide a platform for those interested in marketing and sales to create a positive change in the Purdue Fort Wayne community, neighboring community and society at large.
- To provide a platform for those interested in marketing and sales to interact and network with marketing and sales professionals and other stakeholders including not-for-profit, for-profit and government organizations.
- Create a meaningful impact on society at large by leaning, practicing and disseminating societal marketing principles.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I. Qualification:
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II. Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 9 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Non-voting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non-Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Jacob Lock, President Jacob Lock, President
President Email [email protected]
Saige Stiner, Vice President Saige Stiner, Vice President
Vice President Email [email protected]
Hannah Partain, Secretary Hannah Partain, Secretary
Secretary Email [email protected]
Morgan Gannon, Treasurer Morgan Gannon, Treasurer
Treasurer Email [email protected]