Marine Biology Club
Purpose and Goals
The purposes and objectives of this organization are:
- Educate and engage members of the Purdue Fort Wayne community with topics on marine biology.
- Give Marine Biology Club members the opportunity to expand their knowledge in the subjects of marine biology, conservation, and research.
- Make an effort to improve the marine environments around us in the Fort Wayne area.
- Explore and learn about marine biology career options and the future of marine biology.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I. Qualification:
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II. Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Non-voting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non-Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III. Financial Obligation
- No financial obligation is required for membership to this club.
- Participation in certain activities may require a fee.
Allyssa Hennessey, President Allyssa Hennessey, President
President Email [email protected]
Alyson Quinlan, Vice President Alyson Quinlan, Vice President
Vice President Email [email protected]
Cadejah Robinson, Secretary Cadejah Robinson, Secretary
Secretary Email [email protected]
Cheyenne Luffman, Treasurer Cheyenne Luffman, Treasurer
Treasurer Email [email protected]