Join the Finance Society if you have an interest in finance, banking, investments, or the economy in general. We want to help you understand and interact with the industries to help you with your studies.
Purpose and Goals
- Assist in the professional, educational, and social development of college students interested in finance, banking, investments, and economics
- Provide an association for college students actively interested in these fields
- Encourage interaction between business executives, faculty, and students of business and finance
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Membership in this organization shall be open to all Purdue Fort Wayne students and may include a limited number of nonstudents.
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne, and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II. Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne and who have a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA.
- Nonstudent memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, or community members.
Section III. Financial Obligation
- Each member will be charged annual dues of $5.
Jesse Eck, President Jesse Eck, President
President Email email@example.com
Andrew Felger, Vice President Andrew Felger, Vice President
Vice President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Austin Miller, Secretary Austin Miller, Secretary
Secretary Email email@example.com
Austin Neace, Treasurer Austin Neace, Treasurer
Treasurer Email firstname.lastname@example.org