Association for Computing Machinery
The Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), the world’s largest educational and scientific computing society with more than 100,000 members, unites computing professionals, educators, and researchers from industry, academia, and government to inspire dialogue, share resources, and address the field’s challenges. The ACM strengthens the profession’s collective voice through strong leadership, promotion of the highest standards, supporting members’ professional development, and promoting policies and research that benefit society.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne, and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership in this organization shall be open to all Purdue Fort Wayne students, ACM members, and ASM SIG members in the Fort Wayne locality, and may include a limited number of students, not to exceed one half of the total membership.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Memberships
- The chapter will serve students at Purdue University Fort Wayne and other interested persons in the Fort Wayne community.
Section III: Financial Obligation
- The chapter is chartered by the ACM; this constitution neither supersedes nor abrogates any of the bylaws of the ACM.
Arul Verman Rajasekaran, President Arul Verman Rajasekaran, President
President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Abhijith Vuduthala, Vice President Abhijith Vuduthala, Vice President
Vice President Email email@example.com
Trusha Patel, Secretary Trusha Patel, Secretary
Secretary Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Trusha Patel, Treasurer Trusha Patel, Treasurer
Treasurer Email email@example.com