American Society of Civil Engineers
American Society of Civil Engineers is dedicated to the advancement of the individual civil engineer and the advancement of the science and profession of civil engineering through education.
Purpose and Goals
- Encourage the development of a professional consciousness
- Introduce students to the profession of civil engineering
- Afford an opportunity to become acquainted and to practice working together effectively
- Promote a spirit of congeniality among students
- Provide friendly contact with the engineering profession
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Membership in this organization shall be open to all Purdue Fort Wayne students and may include a limited number of nonstudents.
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne, and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all active members currently enrolled in at least 1 credit hour at Purdue Fort Wayne; each voting member must maintain at least a 2.0 semester and cumulative GPA.
- Nonvoting membership shall be open to interested individuals; however, these individuals may not hold office; nonvoting members shall not compose more than 49 percent of the total membership.
Section III: Financial Obligation
- Membership dues of the club shall be $10 per semester and are due and payable at the second regular meeting of the semester.
Clare Cholewa, President Clare Cholewa, President
President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jada Hall, Vice President Jada Hall, Vice President
Vice President Email email@example.com
Julie Marchlit, Secretary Julie Marchlit, Secretary
Secretary Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benjamin Holtz, Treasurer Benjamin Holtz, Treasurer
Treasurer Email email@example.com