Agriculture and Preveterinary Club
You can become part of the Agriculture and Preveterinary Club and learn about education requirements to get your degree and transfer requirements to go to the West Lafayette campus or another campus.
Purpose and Goals
- Develop contacts with students interested in the fields of agriculture and veterinary medicine
- Gain information about the West Lafayette campus and intercampus transfers
- Conduct money-making activities to support club trips and other activities
- Allow students the opportunity to share information about Purdue Fort Wayne agriculture and preveterinary programs, requirements, and scholarships
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Membership in this organization shall be open to all Purdue Fort Wayne students and may include a limited number of nonstudents.
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne, and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 1 credit hour at Purdue Fort Wayne; each member must maintain at least a semester and/or cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Nonstudent memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, or community members; these members
mynot hold office, do not have voting privileges, and may not represent the organization or university in an official capacity; nonvoting members shall not compose more than 25 percent of the total membership.
Section III: Financial Obligation
- Dues are $3 per semester; they will be collected as soon as possible, or by the second meeting.