The Actuarial Club is a student-run organization for those majoring in—or those interested in learning more about—the field of actuarial science.
Purpose and Goals
- Provide students majoring in mathematics the opportunity to learn about the actuary profession
- Form support groups to prepare for actuary exams
- Explore internships or employment opportunities in the field of actuary
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Membership in this organization shall be open to all Purdue Fort Wayne students and may include a limited number of nonstudents.
- Seventy-five percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne, and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and conduct as stated in Part 1 Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Full membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours; only full members have voting rights.
- Associate membership shall be open to anyone not currently enrolled in a class at Purdue Fort Wayne, including staff and faculty.
Section III: Financial Obligation
- Dues will be set at the annual spring business Meeting; there may be different dues for full members and associate members.