Communication Sciences and Disorders Programs
Give others the tools they need to communicate effectively.
Your kind heart and helping nature will take you far. We’re simply here to provide you with the skills and expertise you need to pursue a fulfilling and rewarding career.
M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology
Many lines of work make a difference, but few touch people the way a career in
speech-language pathology does. Think about it. Each of your patients is impacted by your work. You’re giving them the tools they need to communicate effectively—something they’ve never had before. As you pursue your master of science in speech-language pathology, you’ll gain clinical experience on and off campus as you develop the knowledge and skills you need to successfully engage in evidence-based practice.
- The development of critical-thinking, research, motivational, and clinical skills
- Experience with data collection and interpretation
- Understanding compassion and advancing your own
- Support from the Mastodon community
- A prestigious Purdue degree
Looking for ways to make paying for college a little easier? ScholarshipUniverse is a tool for current and admitted Purdue Fort Wayne students that allows you to create an academic profile and connect with scholarship opportunities.
For more information about all the scholarships available at Purdue Fort Wayne—including opportunities for specific programs—you can visit the Office of Financial Aid or contact us at [email protected].
- Developmental Communication Therapist
- Speech-Language Pathologist