Organizational Leadership Programs
Leading the way to make a difference.
Connection. Assessment. Change. Progress. They’re all factors of successful businesses, and all businesses need leaders who can make them happen. By majoring in organizational leadership, you’ll become one of these leaders.
Organizational Leadership Postbaccalaureate Certificate
Designed for those who have or are pursuing advanced degrees, as well as working professionals who hold a bachelor’s degree and want advanced knowledge and skills in leadership and human resources, this graduate certificate combines theory and practice that are immediately applicable to the workplace. At just 15 credit hours, you’ll be well on your way to where you want to be quickly.
- Top-notch problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- An understanding of contemporary issues and theories in the areas of leadership and human resources systems
- The ability to apply theories to real organizational and leadership problems
- Support from the Mastodon community
- A prestigious Purdue education
Looking for ways to make paying for college a little easier? ScholarshipUniverse is a tool for current and admitted Purdue Fort Wayne students that allows you to create an academic profile and connect with scholarship opportunities.
For more information about all the scholarships available at Purdue Fort Wayne—including opportunities for specific programs—you can visit the Office of Financial Aid or contact us at [email protected].
- Data Coordinator
- District Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Specialist
- Production Supervisor
- Regional Manager
- Training Consultant