Organizational Leadership Programs
Leading the way to make a difference.
Connection. Assessment. Change. Progress. They’re all factors of successful businesses, and all businesses need leaders who can make them happen. By majoring in organizational leadership, you’ll become one of these leaders.
B.S. in Organizational Leadership
Inspire a workforce. Influence change. Contribute to organizational success. If this sounds like a career for you, you’re in the right place. By majoring in organizational leadership, you’ll learn the skills you need to effect positive change in the workplace. From workplace diversity to collaboration to employee development, you’ll touch on all these topics as you discover just what it takes to be an effective and impactful leader.
- The development of leadership, collaboration, and communication skills
- Experience with self-reflection and awareness
- An enhanced cultural awareness
- Support from the Mastodon community
- A prestigious Purdue degree
Looking for ways to make paying for college a little easier? ScholarshipUniverse is a tool for current and admitted Purdue Fort Wayne students that allows you to create an academic profile and connect with scholarship opportunities.
For more information about all the scholarships available at Purdue Fort Wayne—including opportunities for specific programs—you can visit the Office of Financial Aid or contact us at [email protected].
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this degree, students will be able to demonstrate the following learning outcomes:
- Understand contemporary issues and theories in the areas of leadership, human resources systems, and team design and facilitation
- Show an awareness of the cultural context of organizations; demonstrate their ability to work with others
- Design, lead, and participate in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Understand the professional and ethical implications and responsibilities of leadership
- Communicate effectively in written, verbal, and technological environments
- Engage in self-reflection for professional and personal development
- Data Coordinator
- District Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Specialist
- Production Supervisor
- Regional Manager
- Training Consultant