Human Services Programs
It takes a professional to provide guidance
Whether you earn a four-year degree or a minor, you’ll gain knowledge in human services that will open the door to your future.
- An immersive clinical experience
- The ability to build a network of numerous references
- Support from the entire Mastodon community
- An understanding of characteristics of people from diverse backgrounds
- A prestigious Purdue education
Looking for ways to make paying for college a little easier? ScholarshipUniverse is a tool for current and admitted Purdue Fort Wayne students that allows you to create an academic profile and connect with scholarship opportunities.
For more information about all the scholarships available at Purdue Fort Wayne—including opportunities for specific programs—you can visit the Office of Financial Aid or contact us at [email protected].
- Activities Director
- Addiction Counselor
- Applied Behavior Analysis Therapist
- Behavioral Management
- Community Outreach Specialist
- Crisis Intervention Counselor
- Family Case Manager
- Family Support Worker
- Gerontology Specialist
- Juvenile Court Liaison
- Probation Office
- Refugee Case Worker
- Victim Assistance Counselor
- Youth Advocate