Business Administration Programs
Master the skills you need to succeed in business.
To earn an MBA is to tell the business world that you possess the knowledge and the drive to take companies to new places. Let us help you get there.
At Purdue Fort Wayne, you’ll discover an MBA degree that encompasses more than just checking off some business courses. You’ll learn from and work with your classmates. You’ll gain knowledge from expert faculty who are dedicated to your success. It all leads to moving up in the business world. The final destination? That’s up to you.
- An AACSB-accredited program
- A rigorous curriculum
- Research-project opportunities
- Support from the entire Mastodon community
- Business-networking opportunities
- A prestigious Purdue degree
The Doermer School of Business and the MBA programs are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business-International (AACSB). It is the longest serving global association dedicated to advancing management education worldwide. It provides internationally recognized, specialized accreditation for business and accounting programs at the bachelor, master, and doctoral levels. Currently, it accredits 740 of the best business schools across 50 countries and territories; that is less than 10 percent of the world’s business schools. The Doermer School of Business at Purdue Fort Wayne is the only AACSB-accredited business school in northeast Indiana.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this degree, students will be able to demonstrate the following learning outcomes:
- Conduct innovative problem-solving
- Transcend functional boundaries
- Make complex, short-term decisions
- Engage in strategic decision-making
- Solve managerial problems
- Effectively utilize information technology
- Build organizational environments
- Develop a sense of professional and social responsibility
- Business Operations Manager
- C-Level Executive
- Financial Manager
- Management Analyst
- Management Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- Medical and Health Services Manager
- Operations Research Analyst