Tau Upsilon Alpha
Also known as: Tau Upsilon Alpha, Alpha Kappa Chapter
Get involved with Tau Upsilon Alpha, the human services honor society of Purdue University Fort Wayne.
Purpose and Goals
- Promote excellence in service to humanity
- Honor academic achievement
- Foster lifelong learning, leadership and development
- Provide and refer members to service opportunities
- Promote the continued academic achievement and growth of its members through the dissemination of scholarship, grant, and graduate school information
- Encourage professional development of members through activities such as conducting research, conference and workshop attendance, workshop presentations, professional writing, and leadership on campus and in the community
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Membership in this organization is open to all Purdue Fort Wayne students who have been accepted into Tau Upsilon Alpha (TUA), Alpha Kappa chapter.
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement to operate the organization is two members, with a goal of more than five members.
- Members will comply with all policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part 1 Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all TUA members currently enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne who have paid the annual student organization dues.
Section III. Financial Obligation
- Annual student organization dues of $5 will be paid before September 15 of each academic year. An announcement of the deadline for dues payment will be made by email during the first week of the fall semester classes. If members join during the spring semester, annual dues will remain at $5, with payment made again by September 15 of that year.
Hannah Krok, President Hannah Krok, President
President Email [email protected]
Libni Trostel, Vice President Libni Trostel, Vice President
Vice President Email [email protected]
Ashley Kraus, Secretary Ashley Kraus, Secretary
Secretary Email [email protected]
Isabel Arrendondo Macias, Treasurer Isabel Arrendondo Macias, Treasurer
Treasurer Email [email protected]