Learn about philosophy and create connections with the Philosophy Club at Purdue Fort Wayne.
Purpose and Goals
The purpose and objective of this organization is to propagate critical-thinking skills in the community and campus environment.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Membership in this organization shall be open to all Purdue Fort Wayne students and may include a limited number of nonstudents.
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne, and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 1 credit hour at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Nonstudent memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, or community members; these members may not hold office, do not have voting privileges, and may not represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
Section III: Financial Obligation
- Members have to pay no dues.
Zachary Weingart, President Zachary Weingart, President
President Email email@example.com
Eliza Simms, Vice President Eliza Simms, Vice President
Vice President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Austin Fanger, Secretary Austin Fanger, Secretary
Secretary Email email@example.com
David Gottfried, Treasurer David Gottfried, Treasurer
Treasurer Email firstname.lastname@example.org