To provide a safe and supportive atmosphere for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered, and questioning (LGBTQ) students and community members for socialization, activities, and promoting awareness on campus.
Purpose and Goals
To creative a supportive atmosphere for LGBTQ and their allies. To educate about questioning issues; to work with life organizations; to organize relevant social activities; to advocate for student rights; to advocate our political aims.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I. Qualification:
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II. Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 1 credit hour(s) at Purdue Fort Wayne and IU Fort Wayne.
- Non-voting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non-Purdue/IU Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III. Financial Obligation
- This organization requires $5 dues per semester or a yearly due fee of $10 for individuals currently enrolled in a minimum of 1 credit hour.
- Non-voting members are not required to pay dues.
Willow Cribb, President Willow Cribb, President
President Email [email protected]
Kaylee Adelmann, Secretary Kaylee Adelmann, Secretary
Secretary Email [email protected]
Cory Hochstetler, Treasurer Cory Hochstetler, Treasurer
Treasurer Email [email protected]