Muslim Student Association
Purpose and Goals
The purposes and objectives of this organization are:
- To create a positive foundation for students to learn about Islam.
- Expand the thinking and horizons of all of its members in an Islamic fashion.
- To positively educate the public about Islamic culture.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I, Qualification:
- Membership in this organization shall be open to all Purdue University Fort Wayne students and may include a limited number ostudents.
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue University Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is 8 members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II, Types of Membership:
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Non-student memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, or community members.
Section III, Financial Obligation:
- There will be a $5 membership, valid through each semester during the current school year
Tawfiq Almalahi, President Tawfiq Almalahi, President
President Email [email protected]
Ali Salih, Vice President Ali Salih, Vice President
Vice President Email [email protected]
Thomas Bond, Secretary Thomas Bond, Secretary
Secretary Email [email protected]
Aimen Alsharai, Treasurer Aimen Alsharai, Treasurer
Treasurer Email [email protected]