Model United Nations
Type: Special Interest
Participate in simulations and learn about United Nations international politics with the Model UN student organization at Purdue Fort Wayne.
Purpose and Goals
- Support the Model UN team by providing training in the skills necessary to participate in Model UN simulations
- Promote knowledge—particularly amongst the membership, even if they are not members of the team—of UN bodies and procedures
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- The club shall abide by all Purdue Fort Wayne rules and restrictions concerning membership, as stated in the Purdue Fort Wayne Student Organization Handbook.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership is open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne who maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0.
- Team membership shall be open to voting members who have been approved by the Department of Political Science of Purdue Fort Wayne and the faculty advisor or advisors.
- Nonvoting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non–Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Brian Blackwell, President Brian Blackwell, President
President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian O'Donnell, Vice President Brian O'Donnell, Vice President
Vice President Email email@example.com
Rita Quinn, Secretary Rita Quinn, Secretary
Secretary Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashley Masoner, Treasurer Ashley Masoner, Treasurer
Treasurer Email email@example.com