Indian Students Association
Join the Indian Student Association to experience Indian culture and meet new people.
Purpose and Goals
- Serve as a representation of Indian students at Purdue Fort Wayne
- Spread the culture and traditions of India among the students at the university
- Serve as a student contact point for prospective students who need information about the university and student life
- Connect members of the organization to the Indian community in Fort Wayne and Indian student organizations of other universities in the country
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 9 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Nonvoting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non–Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III: Financial Obligation
- No dues or fees are established for this organization
Rishi Mitra, President Rishi Mitra, President
President Email email@example.com
Moahammed Hafidh Abdul Jaleel, Vice President Moahammed Hafidh Abdul Jaleel, Vice President
Vice President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Priya Garg, Secretary Priya Garg, Secretary
Secretary Email email@example.com
Devansh Agrawal, Treasurer Devansh Agrawal, Treasurer
Treasurer Email firstname.lastname@example.org