Green Action Club
Purpose and Goals
The purposes and objectives of this organization are:
- Promote the environmental health of our community by directly volunteering in events that advance ecological and social welfare.
- Establish goals in our individual lifestyles with the aim of curtailing waste and implementing environmentally-friendly means of living.
- Seek to advocate on behalf of community health, green initiatives, and the local environment in the occurrence of any becoming threatened by what is deemed “unreasonably” by individual members of the Green Action Club.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I. Qualification
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II. Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hour(s) at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Non voting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non- Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III. Financial Obligation
Membership dues for all club members are to be five dollars and placed in a Green Action Club fund, administered at the discretion of the Executive Committee and overseen by the Treasurer. Membership dues must be paid each semester for anybody wishing to officially become part of the Green Action Club. Members with unpaid dues are barred from attending certain events over the course of the year as specified by the President.
Jarod Jenkins, President Jarod Jenkins, President
President Email [email protected]
Sophia Burkholder, Vice President Sophia Burkholder, Vice President
Vice President Email [email protected]
Ballarose Ferrin, Secretary Ballarose Ferrin, Secretary
Secretary Email [email protected]
Javier Bailey, Treasurer Javier Bailey, Treasurer
Treasurer Email [email protected]