This organization shall be known as French Club of Purdue University Fort Wayne.
Purpose and Goals
The purpose and goals of this organization are 1) to work on spoken French. 2) to promote awareness of French and Francophone culture. 3) to provide social activities for students. 4) to provide a multicultural environment.The purposes and objectives of this organization are:
1. Promote the continued study of French and Francophone culture and language outside of the classroom.
2. Provide an enriching environment for PFW students to engage in activities surrounding the French language, culture, and Francophone cultures.
3. Encourage community outreach, with regards to French language and culture.
4. Build a community within PFW that values inclusivity, tolerance, and diversity.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I. Qualification:
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II. Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hour(s) at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Non-voting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non-Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III. Financial Obligation
- If a student wishes to be a voting member of the French Club and be involved in committee activity, they must pay a minimum of $5 membership dues per academic year. Larger contributions will be accepted.
- In the event that a student would like to be a voting member but cannot afford the dues, they can petition the French Club treasurer for a dues subsidy, provided funds are available. (Note that attendance at most activities is not membership.)
Madison Boesch, President Madison Boesch, President
President Email [email protected]
Veronica Johnson, Vice President Veronica Johnson, Vice President
Vice President Email [email protected]
Ryan Pence, Secretary Ryan Pence, Secretary
Secretary Email [email protected]
Nathaniel Paul, Treasurer Nathaniel Paul, Treasurer
Treasurer Email [email protected]