ETCS Motorsports Club
Purpose and Goals
The purposes and objectives of this organization are:
- To give future engineers the opportunity to apply problem-solving skills and the interpersonal skills required to work well in future workplaces.
- To provide exposure to the automotive industry and facilitate interest in possible future careers in the industry.
- Development of the skills need to meet goals, management of time constraints and solve problems with limited resources.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I. Qualification:
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II. Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Non-voting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non-Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III. Financial Obligation
- There is no current financial obligation.