Purpose and Goals
- Launch, grow and sustain Christ-centered women's communities at Purdue Fort Wayne, which will meet weekly to share stories of God at work. We will also incorporate worship nights, opportunities to serve, and get-togethers that help foster relationships
- Create and develop a judgement-free environment where women can ask difficult questions and have meaningful discussions; sharing stories paired with scripture and discussion questions will be used weekly by this Delight community
- Create a stronger presence of commuter students on campus after classes through meetings that accommodate these schedules as well as meetings that motivate women to continue coming back
- Stretch the hands of Christian women into the surrounding community, including the Purdue Fort Wayne campus as well as the City of Fort Wayne through acts of servitude, partnering with organizations in town to spread the Gospel to this city, and improve the quality of life around the community
- Connect with other Delight Ministries organizations in Indiana as well as the surrounding states to create community on a broader scale with other collegiate women of faith
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Although this is a predominantly female organization, membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Nonvoting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non–Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III: Financial Obligation
- There are no required costs for joining Delight or attending Delight meetings. We will hold fundraisers to raise necessary means to provide for things such as food at club meetings.
Daylyn Aumsbaugh, President Daylyn Aumsbaugh, President
President Email [email protected]
Nikohl Terry, Vice President Nikohl Terry, Vice President
Vice President Email [email protected]
Aaliyah Russell, Secretary Aaliyah Russell, Secretary
Secretary Email [email protected]
Makenna Davis, Treasurer Makenna Davis, Treasurer
Treasurer Email [email protected]