Data Hub Club
Purpose and Goals
The purpose of this organization is to encourage students to learn about the field of data science through the following:
- Opportunities for PFW students to work together on data science projects.
- Social activities that connect data science students, fostering networking and learning from peers.
- Meeting and working with local data science professionals
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I. Qualification:
- At least fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students of Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II. Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Non-voting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non-Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III. Financial Obligation
- No dues are required to become, or continue as, a member of this organization.
Derek Brown, President Derek Brown, President
President Email [email protected]
Ella Smith, Vice President Ella Smith, Vice President
Vice President Email [email protected]
Elise Huhn, Secretary Elise Huhn, Secretary
Secretary Email [email protected]
Rohan Patel, Treasurer Rohan Patel, Treasurer
Treasurer Email [email protected]