Join Dancin’ Dons to learn and advance your dancing skills all while building new relationships. We invite everyone, regardless of your dancing abilities.
Purpose and Goals
- Promote the art of hip-hop dance
- Perform at public events
- Have fun and show school spirit
- Create new friendships with new people
- Promote fitness and health
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Membership in this organization shall be open to all Purdue University Fort Wayne students and may include a limited number of non-students.
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne and must maintain a minimum 2.0 cumulative G.P.A.
- Non-student memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, or community members.
Section III: Financial Obligation
- Dues will be assessed at the beginning of each semester, to be determined by a majority vote of the membership. These dues will cover costs of individual uniforms and operating expenses for the club.