Criminal Justice Association
Purpose and Goals
Article II. Purpose
The purposes and objectives of this organization are:
1. The Criminal Justice Association’s primary mission is to allow students an opportunity to learn about the criminal justice system on the federal, state, and local level. This includes law enforcement, courts, and corrections areas of the criminal justice system.
2. Open to all students who are majoring in criminal justice or a related field, the chapter seeks to provide thought provoking discussions, from having guest speakers to field trips. A plethora of educational experiences is a primary goal.
3. Provide an inclusive and academic organization to allow the education of the U.S. criminal justice system, insight into criminology, and critical thinking opportunities into the subject matter.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Article III. Membership
Section I. Qualification:
1. Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
2. The minimum membership requirement is five members.
3. Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II. Types of Membership
1. Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled at Purdue Fort Wayne.
2. Non-voting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non-Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III. Financial Obligation
1. There are no dues to join the organization.
Department of Criminal Justice and Public Administration Department of Criminal Justice and Public Administration
Diana Fataliyeva, President Diana Fataliyeva, President
President Email [email protected]
LonDynn Betts, Vice President LonDynn Betts, Vice President
Vice President Email [email protected]
Hannah Richendollar, Secretary Hannah Richendollar, Secretary
Secretary Email [email protected]
Stone Lee, Treasurer Stone Lee, Treasurer
Treasurer Email [email protected]